Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick little blurb.I have readers!!

Hey peeps. I don't have alot of time to post but I'd like to say I FINALLY GOT COMMENTS AND A FOLLOWER thanks to my cousin in law Jacqui and my good ol' pal Sarah. Thanks guys. I guess I shouldn't be shocked as I didn't really advertise my blog until yesterday (my last post) when I decided to be a little bold. Neigh a little daring and post a link of my blog on my twitter/facebook. Hopefully more people will come (hears a whisper *if you blog it they will read*). So thanks you two, your my official first audience (other than the Mrs as she hears my real life blog). But thanks all the same. I hope my ramblings will bring a little bit of cheer, jeer and maybe some tears. And no Sarah you weren't too mushy I appreciate the thought. Peace to you all and I'll be back again soon with even more.
Ciao for now (thought I forgot didn't you).

1 comment:

  1. i cry after i read everything you write, even grocery lists.

    ReplyDelete